Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Motor City

Many of the newbies live in a place called Motor City.  One day, we decided to visit and enjoy their pool for a change of scenery.  Since both traveling families were waiting on their car deals to finalize ("Tomorrow, my friend, inshallah"), the taxi was the way to go.

But can 2 families find their way there, have a fun time and catch a ride home?  Let's find out.

Motor City Directions: Take the highway into the desert and make a right at the Space Shuttle and other out of place monuments.

 Dubailand? Huh?











Then arrive at Circus.

5th floor with Blur blaring: Dance.....

"I got my head checked..."


Dance.....


"Lives in a house, a very big house in [Dubai]"


Dance....


Now swim....






"I'm gonna knock you out......






 Momma said knock you out!"



"Yes, my friend, we need a taxi from the Motor City Circus.

Near the space shuttle."



"Make a left at the Hacker!"

No comments:

Post a Comment