Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Bird and the Fairy


The girls made this poem and choreography back in another life, another world, another time.  It may have been less than a year ago but it is so far removed from our daily lives now.  This poem is becoming more and more a snapshot of them at the height of "little kid" greatness.  It is the perfect image of our lives in Norway.

But the real reason I posted this was because I just figured out that with one click, I can take all of my you tube videos and instantly 'embed' them into blog posts.  Oh the things you learn!

These retro blogged old videos allow me to make some director commentary.  I filmed this video from multiple angles on multiple takes and purposely left the background audio.  Phish is playing as the girls dance their way through their original poem.

I suppose this means a whole lot of new posts with old videos mixed with my new thoughts about those videos.  I am so full of me and my life, I just might do it!

More importantly, it means the new videos I have been procrastinating about uploading to You tube have just become my next goal for digitally chronicling our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment